Wednesday, November 5, 2008

President Elect Barack Obama

Barry Obama basketball photo roundup!

I admit that I was planning on calling this post "The Audacity of Hoops", but then I decided to write a book called "The Audacity of Hangovers".
It's all about how I didn't eat any dinner on election night and then I got all nervous and excited and drank a lot of beer and stayed out too late.
Anyway, congratulations America!
You finally pulled your head out of your ass!
Last night I had a dream that I was talking to John McCain at a party.
I was trying to cheer him up but he started getting all weird and clingy and he kept sending me text messages.
It seemed very real at the time but of course McCain is 72 and probably couldn't text his way out of a wet paper bag.
I woke up with a pounding headache and realized I had to go to work.
By the way, the color photo in this post comes from a video of Obama's high school team.
I was going to post the youtube link but I decided not to because it includes footage of our President Elect missing a free throw.
Unacceptable!
Team America DOES NOT miss from the foul line!
At least not after January 20th.








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!! GA GA.

sogner said...

These are hot.
'The audacity of hoops,' not so much

David Michael said...

This is the BEST!!!!!!

bs said...

Thanks guys.
I actually saw "The Audacity of Hoops" on another blog when I was searching for pictures.
I didn't make it up.

Anonymous said...

Brock would you like to "we go hoop" together?

bs said...

yeah..."we go play hoop"?
I'm pretty sure that's not proper grammar.
I didn't go to Columbia or Harvard, but I know that much.