Monday, November 24, 2008

New Videos etc.

Saturday night was my birthday party.
Kelly made this amazing flier.
Paige DJ'd, lots of great people came, it was a real good time.


My brother is in town from California.
We went to the Frick Collection yesterday afternoon.
Saw a bunch of paintings, bronze sculptures etc.
Real old timey shit.
Big names in there too, Velazquez, Goya, el Greco, Manet, Bronzino.
Some hot stuff.
They had an Annunciation with the Holy Spirit represented as a dove, spitting some gold paint into Mary's ear.
You know I was loving that one, but I can't remember the dude's name.
I'll have to look it up, so more on that later.

Last night I finally got around to editing two of the videos I shot last weekend.
Links below.

Pony


Pillows

Take a look.
You can comment back here if you want.
Let me know what you think.

No comments: